Canada Jobs With Work Permit – It is very important to note that you don’t just travel to any country and start working with permission.
That is why in this article, we are going to take a look at some jobs that need a work permit before you can do them.
We would also be telling you how you can get your work permit and how to apply for some of the jobs we would mention here.
Canada just like every other country in the world grants work permits to any foreigner or international student who wish work in Canada.
No matter the industry you are going to work in, you need a work permit.
All interested persons who wish to work in Canada will have to follow some steps which we would provide for them here to get started.
Work permit issuing is done by labour market opinion and it is not just for foreigners but for citizens and none citizens.
This will help them know the number of persons that are working in the country and know how much they would be realized in tax.
Every country has their ways but the popular one is what Canada is using.
What is Work Permit?
It is a document that will be given to anybody who wishes to work in any sector or business in Canada.
As a business person, you also need a work permit to work on your business.
A work permit is not given anyhow, you have to meet up with some requirements that the country under the ministry of labour and labour market opinion has made clear.
Based on the record, the highest number of years you can get a work permit in developed countries like the US, Canada, UK, Germany etc is four years.
It is a renewable document and if you get sacked from your job, your work permit might not be useful again until you renew it.
Requirements for Canada Jobs With Work Permit.
- Provide the documents that allow you to enter Canada (Visa)
- Work with an eligible employer
- You should have no criminal record
- You should be mentally and physically healthy
- You have to promise to leave the country after your work authorization has expired.
- You have to prove that you will support your family with your funds made in Canada.
- You will provide your labour market assessment document
- A written document of employment or employment letter
- Application form
- Marriage certificate
- Proof of family status
- Evidence that you met the job requirements
- Your medical result test
- A copy of your international passport
- Show your financial means to stay in Canada
- Submit your recent passport
- Proof that you have paid all kinds of government application fees.
How to Apply For Work Permit in Canada
- Navigate to the official portal of Canada using this link https://www.canadim.com/
- Scroll down until you see the notification telling you if you qualified or not
- After that, you will be presented with a form
- Fill the work with original documents, no mistake.
- Before you submit, go through your form to avoid mistakes.
- Submit your application and wait for a reply from them.
Those Eligible to Request For Canada Job Work Permit
There are some categories of persons that people that can request a work permit in Canada, see the list below.
- People who passed through Canada designated Learning Institute.
- People married to a Canadian person
- People who have access to work permit
Students generally are not allowed to go for a work permit because their Visa doesn’t show that, but there are still some Jobs for Students without a work permit.
Canada Jobs With Work Permit
1. Big White Ski Resort
This is one of the companies that offer you a job but needs a work permit.
- Medical certificate
- A valid first aid certificate
- Job Type: Full time
- Salary: $31,000 – $45,000
- Experience: one year plus
- Age: 19 years and above
2. Ticket Collector
Your job here is to collect tickets from people and it is one low-key high paying job.
- Nothing is required here
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $24 per hour
- Experience: No Experience Required.
3. Data Entry Clark
This is another job that pays in Canada, see the statistics.
- Ability to be accurate and calculative
- Job type: Full-time
- Salary: $1,500 per week
- Experience: No experience
4. Packaging Warehouse Associate
This is another high-paying job in Canada and recruits more people into the industry.
- Have the ability to carry heavy material
- Good communication skills
- Recording and keeping things in order.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $20 – $23 per hour
- Experience: No experience
How to Apply for a Canadian Job with Work Permit
All the jobs and more that we have mentioned here are all. available but you need a work permit to get any of those jobs.
- Click on APPLY NOW
- Read all the requirements for the job
- Follow instructions and apply with your complete CV
Can I get a job in Canada with a work permit?
Yes, most of the jobs we see in Canada require a work permit.
It is just a few that doesn’t need a work permit and it is for International students.
How much is a work permit in Canada?
For an open permit, you will pay a $100 fee and for a work permit, you will pay $155
How long does a Canadian work permit take?
Justv30 business working days that is about 6 weeks and it wi be given to you.
Who is eligible to request a work permit in Canada?
People who are qualified for work permits are people who graduated from Canada Learning Institute, people married to Canadian citizens and those who have access to work permit jobs.
A work permit is very important if you want to work in Canada, it is part of the things that can stop you from going to Canada if you don’t have one for yourself…