The Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation, is a Rotary Clubs in Japan that provide scholarships for international students to pursue undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees at Japanese universities and graduate institutions.
Concerning the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship: The Foundation provides financial aid to international students who want to attend Japanese graduate or undergraduate institutions to study or do research. Rotarians from all around Japan donate to the organization’s scholarship fund. In terms of program scope and total number of scholarships provided, the Foundation is Japan’s largest private scholarship provider.
Yoneyama Rotary International students planning to enroll in a Japanese university or graduate school may apply for a scholarship even if they currently reside abroad. To apply for this, applicants must independently research and apply to a Japanese university or graduate program.
- 1. Have already decided on the college or graduate program to which they will submit an application
2. be qualified to submit his or her acceptance letter (an admission approval or a pre-arrival admission approval) in accordance with the timetable listed below.
3. Send the letter of acceptance before the end of January 2021 for April 2020 enrolment.
4. Send the letter of acceptance before the end of June 2020 for fall 2020 enrolment.
5. Numerous scholarships are available.
” 100,000 yen per month for undergrads
* Monthly fee for master’s students: 140,000 yen
* 140,000 JPY per month for doctoral students
* Upon arrival in Japan, a bonus of 400,000 yen is given only for the first year of the scholarship.
Visit : scholarship website for details
Click Here : scholarship website for details
Sponsors : Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation
Only for the first year of the scholarship, a supplemental of 400,000 yen is provided after arrival in Japan and attending an orientation. Yoneyama scholars are to arrive in Japan prior to the month of their admission. Irrespective of the reason, if they do not arrive in Japan by the month that their scholarship will begin to be paid, they will lose their eligibility.