More Description About The Scholarship
The Chevening British Library Fellowship is a cooperation between the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office and the British Library, offering global specialists a drawn out proficient venture based position. Colleagues will have the honor of working with the broad library’s assortments and advantage from the expansive scope of expert mastery of library staff.
The British Library is the public library of the UK and one of the world’s most noteworthy examination libraries. The British Library’s assortment envelops all fields of information in many dialects, covering a long time from probably the earliest put down accounts to the computerized assortments of the current day, and reach over all configurations. As a public-confronting, socially dynamic exploration establishment, Chevening is satisfied to join forces with the British Library to carry global specialists to the UK to seek after an exceptional open door.
1, Candidates would have 1 year time of task based movement at the British Library
2. Everyday costs as long as necessary
3. Return economy airfare from their nation of origin to the UK
4. Stipend bundle for cooperation related exercises
5. Up to £1,000 for supported project-related costs
Duration Of The Scholarship Program :
The cooperation begins in September 2023 and is for a year time of venture based movement at the British Library.
Other Related Scholarship Program :
For the 2023/2024 scholarly year, two positions are on deal and will furnish colleagues with experience in key and strategy work pertinent to a public library. There is one situation for each subject:
- 1. West African Manuscripts Crowdsourcing Program
2. Shan Collections at the British Library
Type Scholarship :
Number Of Awards :
2 (1 for every Theme)
Qualification For The Scholarship :
To be qualified for a Chevening British Library Fellowship, you should :
- 1. Candidates should show the possibility to ascend to places of authority and impact
2. Candidates should show that you have the individual, scholarly, and relational properties mirroring this potential.
3. Candidates Should be a resident of the above-recorded nations.
4. Candidates should get back to your nation of citizenship toward the finish of the time of the partnership.
5. Candidates should have a postgraduate level capability (or comparable expert preparation or involvement with a pertinent region) at the hour of utilization.
6. Candidates should have huge expert as well as scholastic exploration experience (somewhere around five years).
7. Candidates should presently utilized or a right now selected PhD up-and-comer (PhD should not accompany a UK/EU or USA college).
8. Candidates should give proof of meeting basically the base English language capacities for Chevening Awards.
9. Candidates should not hold British or double British citizenship.
- 10. Candidates should not be a representative, a previous worker, or relative of a worker (since July 2016) of Her Majesty’s Government (counting British Embassies/High Commissions, the Department for International Development, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, the Ministry of Defense and the Home Office), the British Council, or a staff individual from the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- More Information About The Scholarship :
- Note : The Immediate family members are characterized as guardians or step-guardians, kin or step-kin, youngsters or step-kids, companion, common accomplice or unmarried (where the couple have been seeing someone to marriage or common organization for somewhere around two years).
- Kindly note that candidates who have recently gotten monetary advantage from a HMG-supported grant or cooperation are qualified to apply following a time of five years following the culmination of their most memorable HMG financed grant. In these cases, candidates will be expected to show their vocation movement starting there.Step By Step To Apply : Apply before 1 November 2022
- Apply To Website : Visit Programme Webpage for Details